Mini-muscleman: Meet The World’s Smallest Bodybuilder





World's smallest bodybuilder
“After that, I made lightweight dumbbells and taught him basic weight-lifting exercises to shape his biceps and triceps. His size and his weight were taken care of so that he never hurt himself.”
Determined Romeo is hoping to have an entertainment career after performing in many local TV shows.
He said: “I earn good money through my dance and bodybuilding shows but being rich doesn’t interest me.
“My dream is to travel a lot – I want to perform in London with my idol, Jazzy-B.”
desi body builder
tiny body builder
Weight lifter: Romeo lifts 1.5kg weights every day
Smallest Bodybuilder
Cute bodybuilder
Big dreamer: Romeo hopes to become a famous star both in India and abroad


Smallest bodybuilder
At just 2ft 9in, Indian muscleman Aditya ‘Romeo’ Dev is the world’s smallest bodybuilder.Pint-sized Romeo is well-known in his hometown of Phagwara, India – for his ability to lift 1.5kg dumbbells – despite his overall 9kg body weight.
Every day, crowds flock to the local gym to the see the mini-muscleman in training.
Romeo with parents

0 comments:

Post a Comment